Thursday 13 March 2008

Pretty in Pink!

Hmm, I wasn't sure whether to post this card or not........it's definitely not my taste of pink shades! Well here goes, but you better put your sunglasses on first.........it is very BRIGHT!!!

I figured that most girls like pink, fairies and bling though, so that's why I made this card.........I also wanted an excuse to use my new Cuttlebug folder with the polka dots, and figured it would be good for a 'girly' card. The image is called Tinkerabella and is by Stamping Bella, so is the greeting. I've coloured Tinkerabella with markers and added KindyGlitz as highlights.

Thanks for looking, hope you didn't get blinded by the neon pink!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well YES it IS pink! Isn't this just the greatest blast of pink for a little girl? The 'bella stamp is great and I love KindyGlitz touches. Well done Lyn!

Heather said...

What a fantastic pink fairy card! As far as I am concerned you can never have too much pink!