Wednesday 16 April 2008

Asian Scenery Swap.



This is a card I did for the Asian Scenery Swap on my OSA group.

I used an image from Art Neko stamps, which I've stamped onto white card using black Staz-On ink. I've then coloured the image with chalks. I like the subtle colour that the chalks give to the image, and I use little eye-shadow sponge applicators to get the colour just where I want it.

I've layered the stamped piece onto aqua, then turquoise coloured cardstock, punched the corners of the turquoise card, then wrapped a metallic thread around the whole card. I've layered this to another aqua card, then adhered it all to a beige coloured folded card.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this stamp too Lyn; I have it also. It's a great colouring-in project and makes for a great Asian Scenery swap card.