Wednesday 14 May 2008

Moonlight Tiger Card

This is another card using the same Art Neko stamp as the previous post. The background for the stamp was the scratch paper that I used for another technique using liquid watercolours dripped onto baby wipes - just goes to show you should never throw anything out! I used a torn edge ruler to distress around the edges of the paper.

The metallic blue background is a handmade paper, the other card is a royal blue unbranded. I've stamped the Wendy Irving Expressions greeting onto an oval piece of chipboard. I inked up the chipboard with Whispers Azure Seas ink...........it was a bit too dark to stamp on, so I lightened it up with some SU white craft ink. I stamped the greeting with Whispers Royal Blue ink and also sponged around the edges with the same ink. I've then given it a coat of Dimensional Magic to make it nice and shiny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love everything about this stamp, Lyn!