Thursday 15 May 2008

Puzzle Piece - 2



.............OK, I'm back again with the 2nd giant puzzle piece. For this one I've used patterned paper by Foofala, again I've sanded lightly around the edges. The stamped words are again by The Darkroom Door, I've inked around the words with Black Soot Distress Ink. I'm not sure who the blue paper flower is by, but I got it at ScrapsaDaisy. I've been dying to use these black glitter bird and flower stickers..............thought this was the perfect project for them - they are from a pack by Sticker Cafe............sold from good old KMart! I've added blue Kaiser gems to the flower centres and the bird's eye.

Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Perfect Lyn........another beauty........how exciting to receive something like this.

Well done.

Luv Sandie

Anonymous said...

Great work on the puzzle pieces, & I see you`ve been playing with the DRD stamps, well done (from V2)