Thursday 31 July 2008

Birdie Bling!





This is a card that I've made for the July Challenge at Inkurable Stampers. The theme for this month was Flourishes.


The stamps that I've used are from the Majestic Flight mini set by Inque Boutique. The large background for the flourish stamp is from the June/July Technique Junkie Newsletter called Al Float - if you want to find out how to do this tech. you need to subscribe to the Technique Junkie Newletter. I think the background for the bird stamp is also a TJ technique, but I cant remember what it is as it's been sitting in my stash for a while - that'll teach me to label things! - it does have vintage pink glimmer mist on it, that's all I can tell.


I've layered both pieces onto black card and then onto a folded white card. The bird piece is attached with foam dimensionals. I used a template and pricked around the edges of the background piece, I've also added a prima flower, with a sewn button, and some Kaiser gems to give the card some bling!


Thanks for visiting my blog, hope I get some more playtime soon, but my baby grand daughter is taking up lots of my time at the moment :)

2 comments:

Vicky said...

That`s a gorgeous card, Lyn, great take on the theme, cheers from V2

Anonymous said...

another sweet card from you Lyn. I love the flourish stamps. Lovely colours.