Monday 14 July 2008

Still waiting...................and some RAKs received.

I mentioned recently that my daughter was about to give birth to my first grandchild...............well, she is now 11 days overdue so we are all still waiting!!!!


Here are some RAKs that I have received recently. The first one is from Vicky F from The Scrappers Stash forum, it is an ATC with an Oriental theme..............love the softness of the background and great colouring Vicky!





The second RAK is from Leo T. from my OSA group. Leo sent me an RAK for responding to her question about sending dried Gingko leaves on cards to overseas recipients. As Leo is from England and I live in Australia she couldn't put the real Gingko leaves on my card, so she stamped a lovely collage of some instead.


Thanks so much Vicky and Leo for thinking of me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You`re very welcome Lyn, won`t be too long before we can start calling you Grandma Lyn LOL, cheers from V2