Sunday 21 September 2008

Blog award.


I was honored to receive this 'I love your blog' award from not one, but two fellow bloggers. I'm feeling rather guilty as Sandie had given me this award several weeks ago, and now Shirley has given me another one!

The rules of the I Love Your Blog award are to link the award back to the Blogger from whom you received the award. Those bloggers are Sandie from Sandie's Place and Shirley from Card Art, Etc

Here are the other rules to the award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a messsage on the blogs of the girls you nominated.

I've been really stumped trying to come up with 7 blogs who don't already have this award, so I'm nominating just one blog, and drumroll please...............that blog is Vicky's My Paper Palace blog! Vicky has only recently joined the world of blogdom, so do have a look at her blog and say hi!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Thank you so much for the award Lyn. Now I`ll be stumped trying to work out 7 bloggers to give the award to LOL.

Anonymous said...

congrats Lyn on your award!