Monday 8 September 2008

Father's Day cards.



I'm a little late posting these as Father's Day was yesterday! The card above uses a Stamp-It shell collage stamp and Cuttlebugged die-cuts. I used textured paper as a background to give the illusion of sand.


I had a play with some new Core'dinations cardstock on this one..........the bottom edge is embossed with a Cuttlebug border strip which I sanded back to show the cardstock's core colour. The star stamp is by Inque Boutique...............the background for the star was created using a Technique Junkie tech. called Pearlized Gesso from the August 2008 newsletter. I used the same background for the 'happy' word.

Hope your Dad, husband, partner, Grandpa had a great day and got some pampering on Father's Day.


Thanks for dropping by :)


No comments: