Wednesday 8 October 2008

Do you want to be one of my followers?

........Don't worry, I'm not starting up some weird religious cult! I found a new blogger widget that allows fellow bloggers to follow my blog posts. You just need to click on the highlighted text under the 'Followers' heading on the left margin of my blog, where it says 'follow this blog', that's all you need to do.........couldn't be easier! You can then see my posts in the dashboard of your own blog, as well as other bloggers that use this widget, that you also follow. You can follow anonymously if you prefer that option, or use your blogger name and it will post your photo under the 'Followers' heading.

I think this only works if you use blogger, but you can still sign up for my Feedblitz updates if you don't use blogger. So come on, what are you waiting for......become one of my followers!!!................Please!!!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Oh, Lyn, you are so cute! Of course I want to follow, I do already!! TFA

Lyn S said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks Barb and Shirley for being my 1st 2 followers!