Wednesday 1 October 2008

Turquoise flower card.



I used the sketch challenge from Sandie's blog for this card. I like this colour combination of turquoise and brown.........I should use it more often! The flower stamp is from Inque Boutique, the swirl stamps are by Autumn Leaves and the greeting is a Hero Arts one - I used Versafine vintage sepia ink for all the stamps.

The cuttlebugged background uses the Cuttlebug Highlights technique from the latest Technique Junkie newsletter, October 2008.

Other supplies used are Kaiser rhinestone gems, brown grosgrain ribbon, turquoise satin ribbon, Bazzil cardstock...............and I've finally used my new Fiskars Water Threading Punch!

Thanks for visiting today!


3 comments:

Sandie said...

Lookin gorgeous Lyn. I love this colour combo too.

Righto - that means because you have completed a card that you go in the draw for some lovely ribbons from Craft Queen. Good luck and thanks for joining in.

Luv Sandie

Shirley said...

Beautiful flower and card, Lyn.

Anat Aderet said...

I love it - very nice,
I wush you all the best,
Anat