Saturday 31 January 2009

OSA Sketch Challenge #4

I'm on a roll here, I've just completed another challenge, the OSA Sketch Challenge #4.....and almost right on the deadline too! You can see the sketch HERE


I used the Pierced Spotlight Technique from the latest Technique Junkies Newsletter. My stamp is from Pink Cat Studio and I coloured the spotlighted image with Prismacolor Pencils. I used colours to match the wide Stampin' Up ribbon and Cuttlebugged the background piece with two different embossing folders.

Thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

B said...

Oh fun! Love the spotlight!

Ann said...

I like that technique--I'll have to try it soon. Love the color combo, too!

Connie Fossenier said...

Lyn I so love this image and CB folder goes well with your theme.
Will have to try this technique.
connie paxman

Anonymous said...

lovely card for the challenge Lyn. I keep meaning to try the spotlight technique; it's an interesting concept and most effective.

Cheryl said...

Lyn I love what you did with this spotlight technique. I have to give it a try soon.

Shirley said...

How creative and how pretty too! I really like what you did with the partial spotlight and the paper piercing too!

Sonya said...

I love your card, so cool with just a part of the image coloured. I am guessing that is what the spot light technique involves?? Will click on your link and check it out. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!! I really love the colors and your spotlighting!! Very cool!! :)

Christine Riley said...

Stunning! Love the embossed background.
Hugs, Christine :)

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great technique and card. :-)

Virginia Killmore said...

So elegant love it TFS