Sunday 1 March 2009

Appeal for scrapbooking/cardmaking items.

As you've all heard, the fires here in Victoria have left many families with virtually nothing but what they were wearing when they fled the fires. I've found out that Mette Thomas is holding an appeal for anyone who has scrapbooking items that they are willing to donate for scrappers living in the bushfire areas. Here is her blog post and you can email her directly if you have something you'd like to send.
This is a good chance to purge those items you've had sitting around unused for ages, if you have an extra paper trimmer, other tools, also scrapping magazines etc.

BTW, I don't know this lady personally, but she was vouched for by the owner of an online store where I have shopped. I'm sending off a box of stuff to her tomorrow, hope you can help too.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Thankyou for the link Lyn, I will be sure to check it out. what a lovely idea!