Sunday 25 October 2009

OSA Sketch Layout #41 and more DAK/RAKs.

I've been feeling pretty good over the last week, so managed to have some craft time. This week's OSA sketch layout #41 was a fairly simple one, so here's my effort. I used Stampington's Acey Deucy "Calligraphy Robe" stamp....one of my favourite Oriental images.


Here are yet some more DAK/RAKs that I've received from other OSA members recently, please scroll down the page to see them all. I feel so blessed to belong to such a wonderful caring group, thank you all so much for thinking of me.


Cards from Bonnie B. and Carolyn S.



From Willow and Sandra G.



From Linda I and Margo S.

I had my PET Scan on Wednesday and go to see my Oncologist tomorrow. I will probably find out about how much Chemo I'll be getting and when it starts......fingers crossed that nothing has showed up on the PET scan!

7 comments:

Vicky said...

How lovely to see you in good spirits Lyn, I`ll have my fingers, toes & anything else I can think of crossed for you LOL. I hope you get some very good news tomorrow, best wishes always, from Vicky

Shirley said...

Your card is lovely as usual! Don't over do though. Good to hear you are better too! Love the image and how you mounted it. Your RAK's are wonderful too!

Carole M. said...

it's lovely to know so many are thinking good things for you Lynn. Will be thinking of you tomorrow; hope the news from your P.E.T. scan is good too. Fingers crossed for you Lynn.

B said...

Glad that you're feeling better! :) Love the card!

Anonymous said...

Lyn, I just read what you have been going through and just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and hope that you are feeling okay. I know what a shock getting the diagnosis is, and will be following how you are doing.
Hugs Peggy

Michelle said...

Happy to see that things are looking up for you. I've missed your cards my dear! But!!!! Please don't over do it and please take care you are thought about very much and my prayers are with you Lynn!!!

Huggies

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie!! So glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better and that you're able to craft a bit! I love your creations and these are fabulous!! You have such a unique style!! :) BIG HUGS sent your way!!