Friday 25 December 2009

Merry Christmas!

Just a quick post to wish you all a 'Merry Christmas'! Hope everyone has a wonderful day spent with your loved ones.

Here's my last Christmas card for the year, I made this one a bit more special as it's for my grand daughter, Annika. This will be her 2nd Christmas so it will be a fun time for her, she's just learnt to say 'Santa' so I thought a Santa image was appropriate for her card. The image is an old stamp by Hero Arts, the papers are from Kaisercraft. I stamped a 2nd image, coloured it with Prismacolor pencils, cut it out and popped it onto dimensional dots.



4 comments:

Sandie said...

Now that's a jolly old card Lyn. I bet Annika loved it.

Cute about just learning to say "santa" too cute.

Luv Sandie

Vicky said...

That`s a gorgeous image, Lyn, I`m sure Annika loved her Christmas card. I wish you all the very best for the season, hugs from Vicky

Kathi said...

Wow. That's fabulous. I love everything about it!

Virginia Killmore said...

What a sweet card fro your grand daughter!