Wednesday 16 December 2009

Non stamping Christmas cards.

Here are some more easy-peasy cards. The first 2 cards use Cuttlebug embossing folders and some Christina Re shimmery green paper. Used red Kaiser rhinestones for the holly card, the embellishment at the top of the tree card is by Yazzii, they look a lot like the Prima ones but much cheaper in price! I added some crystalline Stickles to the embossed tree.





The patterned paper on this card is by Alison Ellis Designs (AED), I cut the tree from a sheet of the PP and layered it on some cardstock for more stability. The snowflake is made from a Carl punch, I added some glitter to it.

Thanks for stopping by again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Lyn!! These are just GORGEOUS hun!! I love them!! HUGS

Vicky said...

Beautiful cards, I especially like the pink one, love how you`ve used the pp :)

Carole M. said...

they each are lovely cards Lyn; I see you have some fun embossing folders and punches! Great colours and great results.

Kathi said...

Wow. They're fabulous (even if they don't have stamping *wink*)