Sunday 31 January 2010

I had time for one more quick challenge before my next round of chemo. tomorrow, (2 weeks comes around way too fast!). This one is for Doodle Dragon Challenge #2 at Doodle Dragon Studio Challenge blog, (Dustin Pike's challenge blog). The challenge is a sketch using one of Dustin's images. I used one of his cute dragon images, coloured with Copic Markers. The greeting is a Stamping Bella one, the DP is by Heidi Grace, cardstock is by Stampin' Up. Added some orange brads and orange satin ribbon and used a Martha Stewart edge punch. I also used my sewing machine to edge around the DP.



Thanks for stopping by, I probably won't have anything for the next few days while I have treatment. Talk to you all soon!

7 comments:

B said...

How fun! Love the swirly pp with the image and the dragon is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Love those dragon images, they are so cute! I hope all goes well with this round of chemo, I'll be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Lyn, this is just the sweetest!! I love it!! The colors are awesome! Sorry I've been MIA...just got my computer back and I'm glad to be visiting again!! HUGS

Vicky said...

Such a cute image, & a great combination of elements too. I hope all goes well with your treatment, hugs from Vicky

Lelia Pierce said...

I love your card, Lyn! Dustin's dragons are my fave! Thanks for playing at Doodle Dragon Studios!

Hugs,
Lelia

Ginny said...

fab card, , thanks for joining us at DDS this week :)

hope all went well with your treatment :)

Christine Riley said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute! What an adorable card, I love it!
Hugs, Christine :)