Saturday 31 July 2010

Lavender and Lime card

Hi everyone, I'm running late again with my entry for this month's Inkurable Stampers challenge - this month's theme is Lavender and Lime.


I started my card with a piece of glossy magazine page, painted on some white gesso and sponged with Versacolor Heliotrope and Lime once it had dried. I then stamped my Darkroom Door images using Versafine Black ink onto the piece - the images are all from the Wildflower Vol 1 stamp set. I added a few Kaisercraft rhinestones to the middle image and the butterfly. I adhered my stamped piece onto some Stampin' Up Eggplant cardstock wrapped some lavender ribbon around the bottom half, then adhered the piece to some Bazzil Limeade cardstock. My card base is white cardstock layered with SU eggplant cardstock and a piece of Kaisercraft Lilac Ave designer paper. I layered my stamped piece onto my card using dimensional squares. The word is stamped onto a scrap of the designer paper and layered onto SU eggplant cardstock, then adhered to the card.

Hope you enjoy my card today, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

B said...

So pretty! Lovely bg youcreated!

Kathi said...

The card is really beautiful. I love the stamps and I really like the color combination!