Thursday 19 August 2010

Dad card.

Father's Day is creeping up fast here in Australia, it's only a couple of weeks away now, so time to make a few cards for the occasion. I used Papertake Weekly's Sketch #46 for my card.


I used a stamp from the Stampin' Up set 'Seaside Sketches' and water-coloured it using Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I kept going with the distressed look and used some grungy looking Basic Grey DP, distressed on the edges. The striped DP is by Kaisercraft, added some chocolate brads and some alpha stickers.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah!! Lyn, this is just GORGEOUS girlfriend!! I love the layout and your coloring is amazing!! Have a great day!! HUGS

B said...

Oh fab! Lovely coloring!

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this is wonderful! I love the distressing and your coloring is awesome!
Hugs, Christine

Anonymous said...

This is so perfect for Fathers Day! Love your colouring too! :)

Virginia Killmore said...

Wow lyn I miss this set! wonderful job

Barb Hardeman said...

This is beautiful Lyn! The coloring is wonderful and I love the masculine feel the stripes give it.
Hugs,
Barb

Kathi said...

Fabulous coloring of one of my favorite sets! Beautiful card.