Sunday 17 October 2010

OSA Sketch Challenge Layout #91

I have a quick post today for this week's OSA Sketch Challenge Layout #91. I used a Penny Black brush flower stamp as my main image, the background I stamped it on is a technique from one of the Technique Junkie Newsletters, sorry I don't remember what it's called as I made it some time ago. The greeting stamp is an EK Success one. I used an Asian Cuttlebug embossing folder and also embossed the black cardstock strip with a polka dot border folder and added some green grosgrain ribbon over it. Also used a Martha Stewart butterfly punch, the green cardstock is Bazzil, the embossed cardstock is Stampin' Up Creamy Caramel, the black is Pedigree Paper.


Thanks so much for looking, I have to run now, I'm off to the local Sunday Market. Hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend, it's back to Wintry weather again here, brrr!

8 comments:

Vicky said...

Nice take on the design, & that b'ground looks very nice, almost marbled, great combination of colours too :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lyn!! WOW!! This creation is so stunning!! Love the soft colors and design with the flower!! :)

B said...

Wow, lovely! The colors are just fab!

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely card! It is starting to get cold here, brrrr! lol

Shirley said...

Absolutely lovely, Lyn! The colors are spectacular too!

Michelle said...

OMgosh! Lynn this is gorgeous! I love all the colors!

Kathi said...

Beautiful card. I love the soft colors.

Barb Hardeman said...

This is so pretty Lyn. Your technique background is simply gorgeous. I love the way the butterflies carry you eye up and away...how lovely!
Hugs,
Barb