Friday 4 March 2011

AnnaBelle Stamps - Say It With............Love!


Hi there, I'm back with another card for Annabelle Stamps weekly challenge! I've used the tulip again from the 'Easter Hope' February release set as my main image, this time I've used Copic Markers to colour it. I also cut around the image and popped it up on dimensional foam. The other stamps I used are from the 'Hooo Loves Christmas' set. I used the theme to create one of those all-purpose generic cards suitable for lots of occasions. You could use this card for a birthday card, anniversary, valentine, thinking of you etc.


I used a Labels Nestability die and sponged some Soft Peach chalk ink on the larger one, and used some Kaisercraft DP for the smaller one. I used Stampin' Up's word window punch to punch out the greeting, lots of the AnnaBelle Stamps sentiments fit inside the SU word window punch which is really handy!


Other supplies:
Fiskars Water Threading punch.
Bazzil cardstock.
Pedigree Paper white cardstock.
White grosgrain ribbon, 3mm green satin ribbon.


I'd love to see you join in this week's challenge, you don't need to have AnnaBelle Stamps to join in, but if you have them we'd love to see you use them! If you would like to purchase some, Annabelle Stamps is having a big March Madness Sale for the whole of March, so do yourself a favour and go and check them out! You can see the stamps HERE. Don't forget to check out the Design Team blogs for more inspiration for this weeks' challenge, you will find their links on the AnnaBelle Stamps Blog!


8 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Your card is beautiful Lyn! Love these colours together so feminine.
I really like how you added layers on each element too very elegant!

Andrea said...

Beautiful layers and colours Lyn! Love what you've created with this weeks theme!
Have a wonderful weekend :)
Andrea
x

Liz Weber said...

Such a very pretty and girly card Lyn, love that tulip, love the pretty colours. Great take on the love theme. So glad you are part of the team this month!

B said...

So pretty -- love your layers!

Kylie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card Lyn!
LOVE your pretty and soft colours, just gorgeous, loving your design too!

Take care,
Kylie X

Sue said...

Wow Lyn, love the subtle colours, again you have used the tulip to perfection, layering it on the nesties is superb! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I just LOVE tulips!! What a gorgeous card Lyn!! Soft and pretty!! TFS! HUGs

Kathi said...

Tulips = spring. I can't wait.

Your card is beautiful. I love the way you colored the tulips.