Thursday 21 April 2011

More baby cards!

So sorry I've been MIA again! Thanks to all those who left comments on my last post on our loss of Daisy, it's been a difficult week. We are heading off to Torquay tomorrow to spend Easter at my daughter and son-in-law's home, so I'll be missing for a few days.

I made some more baby cards last week, just hadn't got around to posting them here. I made a boy version using the same sketch and Forever Friends bear stamp as the girl card from last week. The elephant stamp on the other two cards is from a Stampin' Up set.












Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you all have a Happy Easter. Stay safe on the roads if you are travelling to visit family like I am........and don't eat too many Easter eggs and Hot Cross buns!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all really sweet hun!! Love the different images with the pink and blue!! :)

Vicky said...

These are so very cute! I hope you have a very happy & safe Easter, hugs from me.

Shirley said...

What really pretty cards and real keepers to whomever receives them! Have a great trip.

Kathi said...

Adorable baby cards!