Saturday 12 November 2011

CAS143 sketch challenge

Hi there, here's a card I've made to fit CAS143 sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers. I've made a vintagy Christmas card, the large holly stamp and the greeting is by Kaisercraft, the smaller holly stamp is by Inkadinkado. The images are stamped with Memento ink and water-coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Inks. Old olive cardstock by Stampin' Up. My lone embellishment is a single red Kaisercraft rhinestone to dot the "i" in Christmas.


I think I should have stamped the large holly just a little to the left, otherwise I'm happy with this card. Hope you like it!

5 comments:

Gabby said...

I saw you on SCS but for some reason the link led me here instead of to your SCS gallery?!? I like your card. It is very pretty. I hope you will continue to participate in the challenges and share your art with us! :)

Shirley said...

A really pretty card, Lyn. I like the holly above and below! and that one embellishment really makes the whole card sing~!

Vicky said...

Beautiful card Lyn, you've made great use of the holly stamp, it looks very elegant & vintagey :)

Kathi said...

You're too critical! The card is gorgeous and the coloring is absolutely perfect.

Redheaded Eskimo said...

Nice blog thanks for possting