Thursday 17 November 2011

Going Dotty!

Hi there, my card today is for Scrapbook Boutique's November Challenge - using the photo as inspiration and adding dots & spots.



The pine bough stamp is from Hero Arts, I've stamped it several times using Tim Holtz Crushed Olive and Shabby Shutters Distress Inks, the greeting is by Denami stamps - I've had this one in my stash forever, but I love the font!

The scalloped edge is a die-cut from the Kaisercraft Christmas Carnival collection, and the ornament is a puffy sticker from the same product range. I used a silver gel pen and ruler to draw my thread and bow.

Just used a CAS design similar to the card I made last week, hope you like it!

8 comments:

Carole M. said...

Hi Lyn! A really lovely Christmas card; so nicely put together. Yes the font for the text is special and I love your new bough stamp too.

Karen M said...

Gorgeous christmas card - I Really love your design, Hugs x x

Vicky said...

Fun & cheery design, Lyn, & I love the calligraphic text of the stamp too, I hope all is going well with you, nice to see you crafting again (just noticed your profile photo, looking good!!) Hugs :)

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Lyn! The colours and the spotted ornament are perfect for this challenge!
Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Boutique!

Shirley said...

Lovely, Lyn, and your paper piecing is just wonderful!

Sandy said...

Gorgeous card, love the bright colours and the fab pine branches, the sentiment looks fab too.
Sandy

A Consuming Passion said...

What a wonderful card Lyn! Love how you used the insirational picture for this months challenge. Thanks for joining in with Scrapbook Boutique.

Kathi said...

Oh wow. This is wonderful. Great design and color combination.