Sunday 5 February 2012

Name plaques.

Hi again! First of all a big thank you for those who left such lovely supportive comments on my last post, it means a lot to have such lovely blog friends from all over the world......a big cyber-hug to you all! I've been up since 5am this morning, it's been way too hot to sleep and then of course I started to get pain in my hip which killed any notion of going back to sleep again! Anyway here's a couple of off the page projects that I've been working on lately for my grandchildren - some name plaques for their bedrooms.



Most of the products used are from Kaisercraft - the wooden letters and backplates, patterned papers and acrylic paints, oh and the rhinestones.

Also used some Disney Winnie the Pooh diecuts on Ben's plaque, ribbons and buttons from my stash. Not sure who makes the ladybugs, my daughter gave me those. The chipboard heart on Annika's plaque is from Collections, not sure about the flower die-cut - might be a cheapie from the Reject Shop. The wired flower is from a $2 shop and I've had the butterflies for ages and forget where they came from.

I seem to be in a painting mood lately, I decided to renovate the doll's house I had when I was a girl for Annika to play with when she visits here. Somehow we forgot to keep the furniture too, so I've been buying bits and pieces and adding them for her.

That's all for now, hope you have a great day in your part of the world and thanks for visiting mine!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are sooo much fun! Love those bright cheerful colours, good luck 'refurbing' the dollshouse!

Carolyn said...

They will love them, Lynn.

Carolyn

Vicky said...

These are gorgeous, Lyn, I'm sure your grandkids will love them...

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Lyn!! These are so clever and beautiful as well!! :) TFS!

Kathi said...

Those plaques are fantastic. Your grandchildren will treasure them always!